Well, I had a bucket list and then I lost it. No worries, I have come up with a new one.
I have lived about roughly 20 years outside of the US. I do not think I will ever move back. My eventual goal is to finally settle in Japan. I was born in the US but I will die in Japan.
- Visit Japan More Often - Visit Japan more often. In my life, I only spent roughy 4 months total in Japan.
- Speak Japanese - I study Japanese everyday but I have a long ways to go before I can be fluent. I think I can get N5 and even N4 before I finally move to Japan.
- Learn the Arabic Script - For obvious reasons.
- Visit my Kazakh Host Family - I really do miss my Kazakh sisters and even the young Kazakh brother. Gulzhan makes the best lagman.
- Setup an IT related startup - (Current) I am working on two projects that may help me fulfill this ambition.
- Write a book - (Current) I have three book ideas now. I keep writing on each one but finally I found that one that keeps me typing everyday.
- Write a short novel - (Current) Another ambition of mine is to tell the story of a mixed overseas Japanese growing up in the US. The light novels will be based on the book ideas above.
- Get my Private Pilot's License - (Possibly this summer?) I need to finally finish it someday.
- Work on my EdD - Yeah, still want one of these.
- Open my own school - Just a dream.